Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pulling a Britney and yarny goodness

So, if you want the whole story, read my myspace blog. Bottom line...I gots no hair now. Well, I have some platinum fuzz, but mostly I'm kinda baldy. I'd be devastated if I either was really fixated on looks or if this wasn't the 3rd time I've had to shave my head b/c of a bleaching catastrofuck. And if you think I'm posting pics of it, well, I'm not quite ready for that. I did, however, buy a wicked wig online, just for the shits and for the giggles.
In good news, I have just spent oodles of hard earned $ on some goodlicious yarn. Here's the haul.

What we got here ladies (should I assume there might be gents?) is Brown Sheep cotton fleece in pine green (this is going to be the Tangled Yoke Cardigan in the latest IK), some gorgeous handpainted wool I got on ebay for cheapsies, Rowan yorkshire Tweed in scarlet (it doesn't know what it wants to be yet), and some stuff I got in a trade...Encore chunky (future cardigan for Perrin)and some cute wool. Everything was on mega sale, so I can justify the costs b/c it will all one day be knitted up in something beautiful. And can't we all justify anything if the end result is beauty?

No comments: