Monday, September 24, 2007

Too cool for school

Today was the niblet's first day of preschool. My little baby is all growns up. Or getting there. He was thrilled to bits to get to wear his new backpack; not so thrilled to have to cut the cord and go in by himself. To say he's a mama's boy would be putting a little too lightly; he's more like insanely in love with me. It was hard for me too, but it gave me a much needed hour and a half of knitting time, which I will now get 3 days a week. Hurray for preschool!!

In knitting news, I'm almost finished with the cabled cardi I'm working on for my etsy shop. I want to make extra money for next year's girl trip, but I have so much on my plate right now, that it's taken a back seat. Oh well, there's time. If I don't make a cent, I have peeps who will wear the stuff.
So here's that.

No comments: