Saturday, August 04, 2007

Everything's coming up Milhouse


Meet the new member of the Subhuman family....Milhouse. He's a 3 month old schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle), and he's the cutest damned thing I've ever seen.

In other news, I'm back to knitting. And if you think I'm the kind of person that would take her knitting on a wild road trip through the midwest, you'd be right. I just didn't get a whole lot done for obvious reasons. Damn this social life getting in the way of yarny progress. I'll have some sort of progress pics when it's sort of obvious what I'm making. At this point, not so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH my God, Milhouse couldn't be any cuter! Is he a mini or standard poodle mix? (There's also mini Schnuzer or Standard or Giant..) OK, I'm just asking, how big is he gonna be?

Also, just wanted to drop by my new blog address:
http://360.yahoo.com/ceci9293