Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How can I see the road if I'm looking at the signs

More progress on the cably inc raglan. I'll come up with a cooler name later. I'm still pondering what to do with the bottom. I don't want to rib it, cuz that's been done to death. I'm thinking some kind of lace panelling so it won't curl, but nothing too open b/c I actually want to wear this thing this winter.


In other news, the hubby is in Austin this week, so I'm single-parenting again. Usually I enjoy this quite a bit, b/c the kiddo is an angel when Dad's away. However, we have been experiencing some rebellion to the idea of potty training. This has turned my sweet little boy into a poop-throwing chimp. The joys of motherhood.

1 comment:

Robin said...

The thought of Master P as a poop-throwing chimp just makes me laugh like a hyena. A hyena that can commisserate, mind you, but a hyena nonetheless.