Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Destined for frogness

Grr Grr Triple Grr! Finally tried on the cutesy little raglan I've been feverishly working on, and it's ginormous. I'm talking, falling off the shoulder, cables buried in my armpit kind of ginormous. I think I grossly overcompensated the stitches needed for the neck. Every sweater I've made seems to be a tad tight in the neck, so I added more stitches to the CO. Bad idea. There are knitters out there that don't mind ripping and starting over. I'm not one of those knitters. Into the drawer it goes, only to be picked up when I don't curse profusely at the sight of it. I had such high hopes for this baby. High hopes. Oh well. I'll just start something else. Eventually I will use that yummy Cascade on something else. When I recover from my grief.

No comments: