Thursday, February 01, 2007

This is way beyond my remote concern of being condescending





I am rewarding your breathless anticipation with oodles of photogs. First up - the finished Mesilla. This was a fantastically written pattern by one of my ultra mega fave designers, Stefanie Japel (Glampyre). It was quick and easy and hugs the body in all the right places. What was cool about this pattern was that it not only had decreases for waist shaping, but it also included a few in the back for a snug fit around the waist. This would have been much more awesome had I not had love handles, but all in all, I dig this sweater. I used the 3 skeins of Cascade 220 in gray and 1 in a gorgeous heather teal Ana gave me.

In other deliciousness, here are the cutesie shoes my darling hubster bought for me. They are from www.tukshoes.com. These are my favorite brand of shoes. I've been wearing this brand for 6 years, and their shoes are amazingly adorable, comfortable, and affordable. A little punk rock, a little cutesie. Just my style.

3 comments:

Helen said...

those shoes rock!

and you amaze me with the amount of handknits you make and actually WEAR.

Sami said...

Wow, that sweater is gorgeous! I especially like the picot edging, and the teal stripes at all the edges.

amanda said...

Mesilla looks great!