Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy birthday to my one and only

Today is my husband's 28th birthday. He is my hero. My one true love. Most people spend their entire adult lives trying to find that one person who sets them on fire and makes them feel safe and loved. I was lucky enough to find that person when I was 21. John is an extraordinary person. Kind and selfless. He carries himself with the confidence and dignity of a man twice his age, yet he can tell the dirtiest jokes that would have a 13 yr old blowing soda out of his nose. The night that John and I revealed our feelings for each other, my best friend told me that he would take care of me for the rest of my life. I truly believe that he would leap in front of a bullet for me and our son. I believe that he would run to the far end of the earth to make us happy. So, today I honor the love of my life. The man who makes me tingle still and folds me into his big arms every night to keep me warm. I love you, babe.

No comments: