Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One day you are gonna get hungry, and eat most of the words you just said

Oh, new stuff galore. I've been playing around with tshirt reconstruction, and so far, I've done one stencil and one freehand. Here's what I came up with.
The first is my favorite quote from "Romeo and Juliet." There's more to it, of course, but I ran outta room cuz I did the stars first.

This is some lyrics from Ani DiFranco's fantastic song "32 Flavors."

And the last thing is the Cubs koozies for my road trip with Kel and Manda next month. Easy peasy; just took a few hours, and now our beers will stay lukewarm.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for an adorable tank top sewn from an old baby sheet of John's that was handed down to Perrin and some more tshirt designs.

2 comments:

Helen said...

yay t-shirts! i promise we will get together sometime. this not hanging out to knit sucks. i never knit, haha!

Elizabeth said...

awesome shirts! love both the R&J and the Ani quotes.