Friday, March 23, 2007

Etsy on the way

I'm going to set up an etsy shop as soon as I can get some decent pics of my original design sweaters and shirts. I just need to pay off my credit card badly, and before I can even think of buying new yarn, I need some cashola. I'm probably going to be knitting mostly children's clothes, but I'll throw in some necklaces I'm making with some dyed hemp yarn. I'm crossing my fingers that I can make a little money from this. I've seriously gotta curb the spending. With the trip to Ranger in May and my road trip with the diner gals in July, my debt will be sky-high. And if you casually come across this blog and are in need of a wedding dress, I'll be posting a link to the ebay shop I'm setting up as well.
Please check it out when I get it set up. I'll link it on the sidebar. Warm fuzzies to all my peeps.

No comments: