Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've grown weary

Ah, such is life. I've grown bored of this whole knitting blog. Truly, there's no real relevant information being put on this blog that can't either be ruminated over at my myspace page or displayed on my flickr page. I simply don't have the time or energy to keep up with this anymore. If you have been a reader of my little corner of the universe, I thank you. This year has been quite an adventure in knitting and in life.
My son was recently diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, and we have started occupational therapy to help him rearrange his neurons or some such craziness. This has become quite all-consuming in itself, and I need to devote more of my energy into helping him cope with this.
I will still lurk on the blogs that I adore and covet your talents and wares. Much love and luck to all. I will be deleting this blog in the next week.

No comments: